Corona virus tracker - India
India - Confirmed Cases
India Vs World - Confirmed Cases
India's health infrastructure
Hospital beds per Lakh people
We took UK for comparison for two reasons - it is fully state-funded, and among the rich nations, it has the lowest levels of beds per lakh population.
If you like what we do, help us reach more people like you around the world with powerful insights and information, powered by data.
- India cases/ deaths/ testing data sourced from ICMR, MoHFW
- International data from WHO's situation reports.
- Healthcare infrastructure, patients and communicable disease data are sourced from the following - National Health Profile and HMIS.
- Total patients data relate to time period between April 2019 and February 2020.
- Communicable diseases data is for calendar year 2017.
- Health care facilities is sum of primary health centres, community health centres, sub divisional hospitals and divisional hospitals.